WELCOME TO THE CASS LAKE-BENA PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
Middle School Yearbooks have shipped! If you have already pre-ordered your yearbook, the Middle School Office will be contacting you when the books arrive. If you would like to order a yearbook, please go to
, then choose Yearbooks, then "Buy a Yearbook", then
search for "Cass Lake-Bena Middle School" and fill out your student name! We only have 25 left! Once they are gone, they are gone!!!
- Safe Return to In-Person Learning Plan : The Cass Lake-Bena school district has created a new plan outlining our safe return to in-person learning for the 2021-2022 school year. We are asking families to review the plan and provide any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than July 20, 2021.
- Summer Meals are available to all kids 18 and younger at no cost! See this flyer for more information.
- View the Kindergarten Graduation Videos
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION:
The Cass Lake-Bena Summer School Program began on June 14th for qualifying students that are enrolled in Pre-K-12th grade/ALC. The Summer Program is a targeted services program funded through the state to provide students with additional academic and enrichment opportunities beyond the school year. Questions regarding the summer program can be directed to Mary Aery, Summer School Administrator at 218-335-2203, ext. 1951.
- First Session Summer School: June 14 - July 1, 2021 Monday through Thursday
- Second Session Summer School: July 12 - July 29, 2021 Monday through Thursday
Summer School Information:
- 9 AM -2 PM School Day
- Breakfast is provided 8:30 AM - 9 AM
- Transportation and lunch will be provide
- Classworks Sign-In Page for Summer School Students
To educate, support, and prepare all learners for future success.
To ensure all learners achieve their highest level of critical thinking and creativity.